Leading bike and scooter rental
CeeBee Debt Management Services was established in 1999 and registered as a (Pty) Ltd in 2000. The company is wholly South African owned and is registered in terms of the Debt Collection Act, as well as being a member of The Association of Debt Recovery Agents (ADRA).
CeeBee Debt Management Services (Pty) Ltd is a well-established business specialising in School Fee debt collection for more than 600 schools. The business is owner-run, with hands-on involvement by directors who possess 20 years’ corporate background at director level with blue chip, listed companies, and as such, are able to liaise and negotiate at the highest levels.
Code of Ethics
As members of ADRA and also registered with the Council for Debt Collectors, CeeBee Debt Management Services (Pty) Ltd adheres strictly to the highest levels of conduct and professional practice to recover debt and to rehabilitate debtors.
For more information about the Association of Debt Recovery Agents (ADRA) please visit their website at www.adraonline.co.za.
Please link to the Council for Debt Collectors at www.cfdc.org.za for The Debt Collectors Act 114 of 1998 and a database of all registered debt collectors.
BVSA Audit Incorporated, have acted as Auditors to CeeBee Debt Management Services (Pty) Ltd since 2000. A full audit of the company’s Trust account and collection procedures is conducted annually.
Please click here to view confirmation letter from Auditors.
- There are no charges levied unless we successfully collect.
- We have a fixed fee structure – we add Mora interest to the debt for the debtor to pay which we recover and give to the client to bring our costs down to effectively 16%.
- We are able to recover via interest charged to the debtor, a portion of our commission charged. This offsets a portion of our commission charged to the client.
- All costs relative to the collection process are borne by ourselves including credit listing with 4 different credit bureaus as well legal costs up to and including Judgement. This service is exclusive to our school clients.
Protecting our clients
- Cyber Protection policy underwritten by Bryte to the value of 25 million Rand.
- Professional indemnity cover to the value of 5 million Rand underwritten by Hollard.
- Commercial Crime Insurance on our Trust account for 3rd party funds for up to 1 million Rand per case underwritten by Standard Bank.
- The latest Sonic Firewalls on our servers with numerous antivirus filters and intrusion preventative programs.